Tesorio Announces Gold Sponsorship of SuiteWorld 2022
Cash flow Performance innovator to participate in the 11th annual conference for NetSuite customers and partners
San Francisco, CA, September 15, 2022 – Tesorio today announced it will be a Gold sponsor at SuiteWorld 2022, Oracle NetSuite’s largest celebration for customers and partners that takes place September 27-30, 2022 at the Caesars Forum in Las Vegas & On Air. This year’s theme is “Full Suite Ahead” with the conference promising four energy-packed days filled with networking opportunities and educational programming that will help NetSuite customers, partners, and developers discover new ways to leverage the full power of the suite.
At SuiteWorld, Tesorio will showcase its groundbreaking A/R Cash Flow Performance Platform that speeds-up cash collections. Conference attendees will have the opportunity to learn how, in a time of economic uncertainty, they can connect cash data across business systems to unlock trapped cash and have faster and more predictable cash inflows. The Tesorio Cash Flow Performance Platform includes:
- Accounts Receivable CRM: Is your cash trapped? Accounts receivable automation gives you the power to collect cash faster, more efficiently, and with less risk.
- AR Forecasting: Do you know where you stand on cash at all times? Make collections predictable so you never miss a cash target again with a daily workbench for predicting, tracking, strategizing, and reporting on AR.
- Financial care center: Struggling to collect payments? Collect faster by giving your customers the ability to pay the way they prefer.
Today, it’s all about cash flow and not having your collections slow down. Your customers want to hold on to their cash and you need to get to the front of the line to get paid first. Tesorio will demonstrate how its A/R Cash Flow Performance Platform turns revenue into cash now.
SuiteWorld will feature keynotes from NetSuite executives including Evan Goldberg, NetSuite co-founder and executive vice president, and Gary Wiessinger, senior vice president of product management, to showcase how organizations are leveraging the power of NetSuite and will unveil new product announcements.
SuiteWorld will also include:
- Success stories from organizations that have used NetSuite to gain the visibility, control and agility needed to adapt to changing market conditions and run their businesses better
- Strategy and technical sessions, including pre-event training, across NetSuite product areas and key business themes across different industries
- Networking opportunities with NetSuite partners, customers, executives, and product experts in the SuiteWorld Expo
- NetSuite TV, a live broadcast brought to in-person & On Air attendees from the SuiteWorld Expo floor featuring interviews with customers, executives, thought leaders and more
To learn more, please visit us at booth #337 in the SuiteWorld Expo.
SuiteWorld is the industry’s premier cloud ERP conference of the year being held at the Caesars Forum in Las Vegas & On Air September 27-30. The 11th annual celebration of NetSuite customers and partners features a gathering of industry peers and product experts who run organizations leveraging the power of the NetSuite system.
For registration and additional details, please visit www.netsuitesuiteworld.com. To join the SuiteWorld conversation on social media, please use #SuiteWorld.
Tesorio helps mid-market accounting teams automate their accounts receivable workflows, get paid first, build customized campaigns at scale, and have predictable cash inflows. In a world where cash is King (and Queen), Tesorio enables organizations to turn their revenue into cash by improving its cash management performance while delivering great customer experiences.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.